Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Is Monster.com Leaving Maynard?

I had heard that Monster.com was going to be leaving the Mill. I don't know how much of that is true. I did hear from a friend, whose company is looking to get space in the Mill, that building 5 (Monster's space) would not be available because it's expected to be converted to condos.

I'm not sure if it's true, so if you spread the rumor, also make sure to say that it's just that—a rumor. If it does turn into housing, it's going to be some great space with the exposed brick, beamed ceilings, and water views.

If I hear any more on it, I'll post it.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard it too, alas :(

    I didn't hear the condo part - that would be awesome. The interior of the mill is so insanely cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monster out of Maynard as of February 2014. The company rented a similar amount of space (175,000 square feet) in Weston. One reason given was closer to Boston for recruiting purposes. Does not make much sense. Clocktower has announced intent to start conversion of some space to residential, but not clear which building will be first. Probably something close to parking.

    ReplyDelete