Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Update on the Bazaar Russe

It was totally awesome. 

Okay, to give more detail, we had lunch there on Friday. I had a hard time picking what we should eat, so I just picked a bunch of stuff. Everything was delicious. And I really loved that they had banquet tables set up and you could just sit with whomever. That made it fun.

Unfortunately, we didn't have time to take a tour of the church, but I hear they have these events twice a year. So come fall, I'll be stopping in again; for kielbasa, pieroshki, borscht, and so many other things, not to mention a tour of the Russian Orthodox fairyland-castle church.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd love it! We always just end up with "a bunch of stuff." Thank goodness for the Glossary that explains everything. YUM!

    ReplyDelete