Friday, January 20, 2017

I got a press release about The Brook Kitchen, formerly the Halfway Cafe

I got a press release from the Brook Kitchen. It's not the first time I've gotten one, but I find it funny to be considered press. I consider my title to be more like Person-Who-Likes-to-Share-Good-Stuff-About-01754-With-Others-Who-Live-in-01754, but it doesn't roll off the tongue very easily.

I haven't tried the Brook Kitchen yet, but I hope to get there with some friends soon. Have you been there yet? What did you think? Is the menu really "extensive"? Are they going to be at the Taste of Maynard?

Feel free to leave me a comment.

------

The Brook Kitchen & Tap Opens 2nd Location in Maynard, MA

Maynard, MA – The Brook Kitchen & Tap celebrates the opening of its second location this Saturday, Jan. 14th in Maynard, MA.

The Brook Kitchen & Tap features creative American style cuisine from Executive Chef/Partner Eric Bolduc. The extensive menu is sure to spice up the Maynard dining scene with innovative and creative American dishes, extensive craft beer/drink selection. It all happens in a creative and tasteful atmosphere.

In addition to the open layout, the restaurant space features a private function area and a bar area outfitted with hi-definition screens. There is plenty of free parking.

Location: The Brook Kitchen & Tap, 51 Main Street (RT 62), Maynard, MA

Hours of Operation: Sunday-Tuesday, 11:30am to 11pm and Wednesday -Saturday, 11:30am-1am.

ABOUT THE BROOK KITCHEN & TAP
The Brook Kitchen & Tap is operated by Executive Chef Eric Bolduc. Eric and his team specialize in creative American Cuisine, Craft Beer, and original cocktails.  Two locations: Holbrook, MA and now in Maynard, MA.



No comments:

Post a Comment