Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Where have all the posts gone?

I can't believe my last post was in June. It's December for crying out loud! A lot has happened around our town, and where have I been? I guess I've been taking it in and getting caught up in my life's responsibilities.

I've been approached a few times by people wondering what's going on with me and the blog, so I'm guessing there are people reading this, which I always find a little funny. I feel like my blog just reveals how nerdy I am about my Maynard love, and when you all reveal yourselves as readers of the Grapevine, it makes me want to go out and get a tribal tattoo with you or come up with a secret handshake.

So I acknowledge that I'm really behind in talking about our beloved hamlet, but know that the love is still all there. There is added pressure since the Beacon Villager did an article about the blog. I'll try to pick up the pace. Maybe the writing will be a little sloppier, or maybe there will be a sudden run of short topics. Somehow I will get it done.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Good to see you the other day. Thanks for the nudge.

      Delete
  2. We chanced on the soft opening of Smack Noodle (45 Main Street) for lunch today. Excellent food and lots of friendly shouting in the kitchen! (but not much seating available)
    What's their story?

    ReplyDelete