Saturday, January 17, 2015

That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles

Crispy, sweet, with little pockets of chewy cranberry and white-chocolatey goodness—that's how I'd describe the latest cookie flavor to pop up at Serendipity Café. Dubbed the Maynard Original, the cookie boasts oatmeal (that's healthy, right?), cranberries, and white chocolate chips as key ingredients. I was the lucky recipient of a gift cookie that a friend brought while I was working my hours at ArtSpace Downtown. Lucky, lucky me!

While my kid daughter and I still reserve our true love for the Weak-in-the-Knees chocolate cookies, we feel it's important to try new things. See how broad-minded we are? And since we're so open to new ideas, on Sunday, when we're at Serendipity eating brunch and listening to live music, we might try the new cocoa sticky buns... or maybe the cinnamon-apple sticky buns. Oh, the choices we have to make in life!

Serendipity Café, thanks for keeping things fresh in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment